Wednesday, January 21, 2009

JOURNEY BANNED ME FROM THEIR OFFICIAL MYSPACE

I have a myspace account and I have the Official Journey myspace as my first friend on my friend list. I was a big fan of Journey ever since I was a young girl....I never had the chance of meeting the guys because I was young.

I was so happy to be "rekindled" with Journey on myspace because it brought back memories of Steve Perry, Jonathan Cain, Neal Schon, Ross Valory and Steve Smith. I loved all the #1 songs they wrote for all of us and their performances...which I got to see on t.v. and video. I remember the FRONTIERS days....oh god, those that remember those days are forever touched.

Well, the Journey Myspace has controlled approval for comments. I shared my distaste for Arnel's voice and shared my constructive criticism and I also expressed my love for Journey and the # 1 songs. I expressed concerns for Steve Perry and that is what got me REMOVED from their myspace. I got home this evening and checked it about 10 mins. ago...........I had put them as the FIRST on my top friends list...that is how much I cherished Journey when I was a young girl.

Yes, so this last comment I left on their page partially stated "why was there uneccessary pressure on Steve Perry during his medical condition...was there no compassion or respect?" I never used disgusting profanity or out of control beahvior....again, I shared constuctive criticism and my feelings about how I feel Neal Schon should apologize to Steve Perry. Due to the fact that I am expressed DISTASTE for Arnel Pineda and CONCERN for STEVE PERRY and stated Neal Schon should apologize...they ABRUPTLY REMOVED AND DELETED ME. This is so rude. I have been a fans since I was young....there are plenty of fans that are bothered by what happened to the Journey breakup and what hasn't happened. Of course, alot of us are emotional about Steve Perry's absence and those who have been following the stories, know that the feud is deeply between Neal Schon and Steve Perry. We have every right to express or thoughts as fans. I find their disposition rather communistic....Journey is now the gates of hell.

Journey is not what they used to be. There was integirty when Steve Perry was there BUT without him...it is full of CONTROL and HEARTLESSNESS. IT'S NO WONDER STEVE PERRY HAD TO LEAVE.

EVIL IS BREWING IN THE JOURNEY BAND.........

I REFUSE TO SUPPORT THIS KIND OF BAND.

1 comment: