Tuesday, January 27, 2009

JONATHAN CAIN EMAILS ME ABOUT BEING BANNED

Well, I had emailed Jonathan Cain because I feel that I was treated poorly by being banned. They have shunned me out. This is not how a fan should be treated. I am entitled to my deepest thoughts, opinions and emotions. Here is the response I received from Jonathan Cain which he is acting as if "AAO" music operates his own offical myspace......I know he checks his own email without a doubt. HIS response is in BLUE and my original email to him is below this:


Subject: RE: Why did you guys BAN me from Journey?????

Dear Susan,This page is maintained by the record label Jonathan records with. Please note that we have no control over the Journey page.

If you have any questions regarding Jonathan's solo project we will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you.
AAO Music


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: SUSANDate:
Jan 25, 2009 1:28 PM

hi Jonthan,Wow i'm sruprised the stance Jounrney is taking. You all BANNED me from the offical Journey myspace. I have been a Journey fan since I was a young girl around 8 yrs old. We had all albums & taped all the old videos (when the VCR was the thing). I loved the FRONTIERS days.

do u all just want the old journey fans to just fade out?we're not mechanical, we have thoughts & emotions just like u all. we grew up with u all & don't tell me that the band break up DID NOT affect alot of us. it still does. you know why?because the problem is still there. have u guys become an anti-steve perry band???

Is that where the mind & heart lies for u as individuals & as a group? are the decisions Journey making from the small ones to the big ones somehow a way to screw over SP? Neal really has a hateful heart towards steve perry and he has been allowed to make these ill hearted decisions since Steve's medical condition.

As a fan, I have a right to my opinions & all i did was display my contructive criticism & thoughts on that page. i never did spam because it is controlled. just because you all disagree doesn't mean i should be banned. also, they didn't approve my sister's comment which was about wishing Steve Perry a happy birthday. Journey has it in for ME and this is so wrong...to do that to a fan is completely outrageous.

How dare you guys treat Journey fans this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment